TS ECET Online Application form 2018 Available. Candidates can obtain the Telangana Engineering CET 2018 Application Process. Interested applicants can attain the TSECET 2018 Applications from the official website. Willing candidates must submit the TS Online ECET Application on or before the last date 06 April 2018. The Online Applications for TSECET 2018 are available from 05th March 2018 on official website that is ecet.tsche.ac.in
ECET Exam Overview
- 1 TS ECET Online Application Form 2018 – ecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS ECET Registration – TS ECET Notification Details
- 1.2 TS ECET 2018 Online Application
- 1.3 How to Apply For TS ECET 2018?
- 1.3.1 Step 1: Fill The Details in Telangana ECET Online Application
- 1.3.2 Step 2: ECET Application Fee Procedure
- 1.3.3 Payment through TS online for TS ECET online application process:
- 1.3.4 Payment through Credit/Debit/NetBanking:
- 1.3.5 Step 3: Filling TS ECET Online Application
- 1.3.6 Step 4: Print Out ECET Application Form
- 1.3.7 TS ECET 2018 Application Fee
- 1.3.8 Important Dates for TS ECET 2018
TS ECET Online Application Form 2018 – ecet.tsche.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is conducting Telangana ECET exam 2018. On behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), ECET, i.e., Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted by JNTUH. The TS ECET is a state-level entrance level examination for Lateral Entry for Engineering. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the TS ECET 2018. Therefore, the Students who are waiting for the TS ECET Exam must submit the Telangana ECET Application on or before the last date. The students who are interested in the admission in B.tech/B.E can check the steps to fill the TS ECET Online Application Form in the following sections of the page.
For Telangana ECET examination you have to apply online. For TS ECET Online Application form you have to visit the official site which is provided below. Here you can find a step by step process about how to fill the Telangana ECET online application form of TS ECET. TS Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entrance level examination for diploma holders Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc degree holders.
Students can seek lateral admission into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.TECH/B.Pharm in various colleges, institutions, universities through Telangana ECET examination. So, read the instructions carefully before applying for the TS ECET 2018. Aspirants can pay the application fee through TS online or Credit/Debit/ Net banking.
TS ECET Registration – TS ECET Notification Details
The TS ECET is an entrance level examination conducted by JNTUH. Through TS ECET Notification students can have a lateral entry for II year B.E/B.Tech. Aspirants have to check eligibility criteria before applying for the ECET exam 2018. Applicants who want to appear for the TS ECET Exam 2018 should be qualified for their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering Technology/ B.Sc with an aggregate of 45% marks. The important dates regarding the TS ECET are provided below. The notifications regarding the TS ECET exam are sent to your registered mobile number so always maintain the number active.
TS ECET 2018 Online Application
|Telangana ECET 2018|
|Exam Name||TS ECET.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam.|
|Last Date||06th April 2018.|
|Date of Exam||May 2018.|
How to Apply For TS ECET 2018?
- Filling TS ECET Online application.
- Pay TSECET Application Fees.
- Fill Telangana ECET Application Form.
- Printing Telangana ECET Registration Form.
Don’t you have no idea about the Telangana ECET Application Process? Then get it now immediately. For that candidates need not search for more websites. We have provided the detailed TS ECET Online Application Process for your convenience. Those candidates who are applying for the Telangana ECET 2018 must refer the application process to avoid mistakes in application filling.
Step 1: Fill The Details in Telangana ECET Online Application
Initially, log in to the TS ECET official website, i.e., ecet.tsche.ac.in. Aspirants have to fill all the required particulars in the application form. Therefore, maintain all the relevant documents which are helpful to fill the particulars in the application form. Upload a recent photograph with signature. By “Apply Online” button we can apply for the TS ECET.
Step 2: ECET Application Fee Procedure
To submit the application form candidates have to make payment. Payment can be made either through TS online or Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
Payment through TS online for TS ECET online application process:
- Aspirants have to visit their nearest TS online Centres like Mee-Seva or E-Seva centres.
- To make a payment, you have to provide all the details like Name, DOB, Mobile Number, etc.
- Transaction ID with a receipt of the fee is given after the payment.
Payment through Credit/Debit/NetBanking:
- By clicking the “online payment” button, we can pay the application fee to proceed the other steps in the application form.
- We can choose our desired payment bank through the ” Payment of Gateway.”
- After completing the banking process, you will receive a Journal Number.
Step 3: Filling TS ECET Online Application
- Log in to the Official Website using Login ID and Password.
- Fill the ECET Application form and submit.
Step 4: Print Out ECET Application Form
Finally, for future reference take a print-out of the submitted application form which is helpful for the counselling process or future purposes.
TS ECET 2018 Application Fee
For appearing and submitting the TS ECET online application form candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Application Fee for SC ST Candidates – Rs.400/-.
- Application Fee for Others – Rs.800/-.
Important Dates for TS ECET 2018
|Submission of online application||05 March 2018.|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||06 April 2018.|
|ECET Application Form Submission with Rs.500/- Fine||13 April 2018.|
|Last Date to submit the TS ECET Online Application with a fine of Rs. 1000/-||20 April 2018.|
|Online Application Submission last date with Rs.5000/- fine||27 April 2018.|
|Final date to apply online for TS ECET with Late fee of Rs.10000/-||03 May 2018.|
|Telangana ECET Exam Date||09th May 2018.|
Start your exam preparation by downloading the ECET Syllabus & Telangana ECET Previous Years Question Papers. Apply online for the ECET Exam as early as possible and begin your preparation. Therefore, download the ECET Exam Syllabus, test structure and previous years question papers.