TS ECET Online Application form 2021 released on 24th February 2021. Candidates can obtain the Telangana Engineering CET 2021 Application Process. Interested applicants can attain the TSECET 2021 Applications from the official website. Willing candidates must submit the Telangana ECET Application Form on or before the last date, i.e., on 10 June 2021 (extended). The Online Applications for TSECET 2021 Exam are available on the official website that is ecet.tsche.ac.in.
ECET Exam Overview
- 1 TS ECET Online Application Form 2021 – ecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS ECET Registration – TS ECET Notification Details
- 1.2 TS ECET 2021 Online Application
- 1.3 How to Apply For TS ECET 2021?
- 1.3.1 Step 1: Fill The Details in Telangana ECET Online Application
- 1.3.2 Step 2: ECET TS Application Fee Procedure
- 1.3.3 Payment through TS online for TS ECET Online Application process:
- 1.3.4 Payment through Credit/Debit/NetBanking:
- 1.3.5 Step 3: Filling TS ECET Online Application
- 1.3.6 Step 4: Print Out ECET Application Form
- 1.3.7 TS ECET 2021 Application Fee
- 1.3.8 Important Dates for TS ECET 2021
TS ECET Online Application Form 2021 – ecet.tsche.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is conducting Telangana ECET Exam 2021. On behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), ECET, i.e., Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted by JNTUH. The TS ECET is a state-level entrance examination for Lateral Entry for Engineering. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for TS ECET 2021. Therefore, the Students who are waiting for the TS ECET Exam must submit the Telangana ECET Application 2021 on or before the last date. The students who are interested to get admission in B.tech/B.E can check the steps to fill TS ECET Online Application Form 2021 in the following sections of the page.
To appear the Telangana ECET examination, first, you have to apply online. For TS ECET Online Application form you have to visit the official site which is provided below. Here you can find a step by step process about how to fill the Telangana ECET online application form of TS ECET. TS Engineering Common Entrance Test is an entry-level examination for Diploma Holders Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc degree holders.
Students can seek lateral admission into 2nd-year regular B.E/B.TECH/B.Pharm in various colleges, institutions, universities through Telangana ECET examination. So, read the instructions carefully before applying for the TS ECET 2021. Aspirants can pay the application fee through TS online or Credit/Debit/ Net banking.
TS ECET Registration – TS ECET Notification Details
The TS ECET is an entry-level examination conducted by JNTUH. Through TS ECET Notification students can have a lateral entry for II year B.E/B.Tech. Aspirants have to check eligibility criteria before applying for the ECET exam 2021. Applicants who want to appear for the TS ECET Exam 2021 should be qualified for their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering Technology/ B.Sc with an aggregate of 45% marks. The important dates regarding the TS ECET are provided below. The notifications regarding the TS ECET exam are sent to your registered mobile number so always maintain the number active.
TS ECET 2021 Online Application
|Telangana ECET 2021|
|Exam Name||TS ECET.|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam.|
|Last Date||10 June 2021 (extended)|
|Date of Exam||31 August 2021|
How to Apply For TS ECET 2021?
- Filling TS ECET Online application.
- Pay TSECET Application Fees.
- Fill Telangana ECET Application Form.
- Printing Telangana ECET Registration Form.
Don’t you have no idea about the Telangana ECET Application Process? Then get it now immediately. For that candidates need not to search for more websites. We have provided the detailed TS ECET Online Application Process for your convenience. Those candidates who are applying for the Telangana ECET 2021 must refer the application process to avoid mistakes in application filling.
Step 1: Fill The Details in Telangana ECET Online Application
Initially, log in to the TS ECET official website, i.e., ecet.tsche.ac.in. Aspirants have to fill all the required particulars in the application form. Therefore, maintain all the relevant documents which are helpful to fill the particulars in the application form. Upload a recent photograph with signature. By the “Apply Online” button we can apply for the TS ECET.
Step 2: ECET TS Application Fee Procedure
To submit the application form candidates have to make payment. Payment can be made either through TS online or Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
Payment through TS online for TS ECET Online Application process:
- Aspirants have to visit their nearest TS online Centres like Mee-Seva or E-Seva centres.
- To make a payment, you have to provide all the details like Name, DOB, Mobile Number, etc.
- Transaction ID with a receipt of the fee is given after the payment.
Payment through Credit/Debit/NetBanking:
- By clicking the “online payment” button, we can pay the application fee to proceed with the other steps in the application form.
- We can choose our desired payment bank through the ” Payment of Gateway.”
- After completing the banking process, you will receive a Journal Number.
Step 3: Filling TS ECET Online Application
- Log in to the Official Website using Login ID and Password.
- Fill the Telangana ECET Application form and submit.
Step 4: Print Out ECET Application Form
Finally, for future reference take a print-out of the submitted application form which is helpful for the counseling process or future purposes.
TS ECET 2021 Application Fee
For appearing and submitting the TS ECET online application form candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Application Fee for SC ST Candidates – Rs.400/-.
- Application Fee for Others – Rs.800/-.
Important Dates for TS ECET 2021
|Submission of TSECET 2021 Online Application Form||24th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||10 June 2021 (extended)|
|TS ECET 2021 Application Form Submission with Rs.500/- Fine||18 June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the TS ECET Online Application with a fine of Rs. 1000/-||25 June 2021|
|TS ICEt 2021 Online Application Submission last date with Rs.5000/- fine||29 June 2021|
|Final date for TS ECET Apply Online with Late fee of Rs.10000/-||15 July 2021|
|Telangana ECET Exam Date||31 August 2021|
Start your exam preparation by downloading the ECET Syllabus & Telangana ECET Previous Years Question Papers. Apply online for the ECET Exam as early as possible and begin your preparation. Therefore, download the ECET Exam Syllabus, test structure and previous years question papers.