AP ECET Application Form 2021 Link Available here. Aspirants who want to apply for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2021 can obtain the application process in the below sections. Candidates can also attain the APECET Online Applications 2021 along with the process. Applicants must submit the AP ECET 2021 Application Form on or before the last date, i.e. 15 June 2021 The Online Applications for the AP ECET 2021 are available from 05 March 2021 on the official website that is sche.ap.gov.in/ecet Refer below sections to know detailed AP ECET 2021 Apply Online Procedure.
ECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ECET Application Form 2021 Important Dates
- 1.1 AP ECET 2021 Apply Online
- 1.2 AP ECET Notification 2021-22
- 1.3 AP ECET 2021 Online Application Details
- 1.4 How to Apply For AP ECET 2021?
- 1.5 AP ECET Registration 2021 – AP ECET Application Form 2021
- 1.6 Corrections in Andhra Pradesh ECET Application Form
AP ECET Application Form 2021 Important Dates
|AP ECET 2021 Exam|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||05 March 2021|
|Closing date of AP ECET 2021 Online Application form without late fee||15 June 2021|
|AP ECET Apply Online Last Date (with late fee Rs.1000/-)||16 June 2021 to 16 July 2021|
|Category 2 corrections Date||07 July 2021 to 10 July 2021|
|Andhra Pradesh ECET 2021 Exam Date (Online)||14 September 2021|
AP ECET 2021 Apply Online
Apply Online for AP ECET 2021. Here are the detail steps of filling the AP ECET Application Form 2021. The Engineering Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. To apply online for the AP ECET exam login to the official site. The link to the official site for applying ECET is given below. This AP ECET is for Diploma Holders and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders for lateral admission in B.E and B.Tech courses.
Most of the candidates are waiting for the AP ECET 2021 Notification. For those students, JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE has released the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Date for the year 2021. So the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the APECET 2021 exam can check the details of APECET Online Application in the following sections of this page. Here we have provided the complete details of AP ECET 2021 Online Application. So go through the following sections of the page.
AP ECET Notification 2021-22
JNTUA, i.e., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities, Anathpaur conducts AP ECET. Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted on behalf of APSCHE. The submission of online applications for ECET Andhra Pradesh started on 05 March 2021. Check AP ECET Eligibility criteria and other conditions to apply for this exam. Applicants can apply online through the official website for the AP ECET 2021 Exam details. Students have to register for attending the exam. Through this AP ECET exam, students can seek admission to lateral admission for second-year regular B.Engg and B.Tech courses in various colleges, institutions or universities.
AP ECET 2021 Online Application Details
|AP ECET 2021 Application Form
|Name of University||JNTU, Ananthapuram.|
|Application Starting Date||05 March 2021|
|Last Date for Application Submission||15 June 2021|
|Online Application Last Date with Late Fee Rs.1000/-||16 June 2021 to 16 July 2021|
|Exam Category||State Level.|
|Date of Exam||14 September 2021|
How to Apply For AP ECET 2021?
Candidates who are going to apply for the AP ECET Exam 2021 can check the application process here. It is better to refer the AP ECET Online Application Process to avoid mistakes while filling the application.
AP ECET Application Fee
Every candidate who wants to apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 should have to pay the AP ECET Application Fee. The ECET Fee may change every year or it may depend on the category also.
- AP EAMCET 2021 Application Fee: Rs. 550/-.
AP ECET Registration 2021 – AP ECET Application Form 2021
Steps of AP ECET Online Application Process
- Initially, you should log on to the Official Website sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Read the instructions carefully. Follow the Step by step process given below.
- ECET 2021 Fee Payment.
- Know your Payment Status.
- Fill AP ECET Application.
- Print APECET Online Application.
AP ECET Fee Payment Process
- After reading Instructions, Click on “Step 1 Fee Payment” on the Home Page.
- There, you will find following window.
- Enter your particulars carefully (As per SSC).
- To apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021, everyone should pay the Application Fee. The AP ECET Application Fee of Rs.609.00/-.
- APECET Application Fee: Rs.550.00/-.
- Processing Fee+Taxes: Rs.59.00/-.
- Once verify the details you filled and click on “Initiate Payment”.
- Look at the different payment modes and choose AP ECET Online Application Fee Payment Mode and
- Pay your Application fee either through AP Online or with your Credit/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking options.
Know your AP ECET Payment Status
Sometimes, the amount may be debited and you may not get the Receipt. This will happen because of Server Issues. In these situations, you can have an option called “Know your Payment Status“. In this step, you will get your AP ECET Application fee payment Status.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number,
- Check / Know your Andhra Pradesh ECET Application Fee Payment Status.
Fill AP ECET 2021 Application Form
After successful payment of Application Fee, you can fill your AP ECET Application Form which is Step 3.
- Fill the Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and DOB and click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Enter complete and accurate details and submit the application form.
Print AP ECET Online Application
- Finally, Download the AP ECET 2021 Application form by entering particulars.
- Print the APECET Online Application for future reference.
Corrections in Andhra Pradesh ECET Application Form
If you have submitted any wrong details or chosen any incorrect option while filling the AP ECET Online Application Form. Don’t worry!!! you have the choice to make corrections in the AP ECET Application Form 2021. For any queries regarding Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form, you send an email to the given address.
The corrections come under Two Categories: Category 1 & 2. You can’t change the Category 1 type of mistakes, but you can request the APSCHE via email. Items that can be changed by the Candidates during the permitted period.
- Issue/ Corrections
- APECET 2021 Branch change,
- Name of the Candidate,
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth (as per SSC/ Equivalent),
- Photograph, and
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma/Degree).
- Scanned Documents to be sent
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree),
- SSC Mark Memo,
- Scanned Signature,
- Correct Photograph in required jpeg format, and
- Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree).
Category 2 :
- Qualifying Examination,
- Local Area Status,
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing,
- NonMinority/ Minority,
- The medium of Instruction in the Qualifying Exam,
- Annual Income of the Parents,
- Place of Study,
- STUDY DETAILS,
- Birth State, Birth District,
- Address for Correspondence,
- Mobile Number,
- E-mail id,
- Special Category, and
- Aadhaar Card details.
Check AP ECET Exam Important Dates.
Start Exam Preparation: Check Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam Syllabus and also the exam pattern. Click and download the AP ECET Exam Last 5 years Question Papers PDF for free.
Andhra Pradesh APECET 2021 Application Online Link
Candidates can click on the below link to reach the direct homepage where you can able to start your APECET Online Registration, Fee Payment and Online Application fillup. Start your preparation immediately after submission of Andhra Pradesh ECET Online Application.