The TS ECET Counselling Process is provided here. Get complete Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling details and registration Fee details here. Check the procedure for the TS ECET 2020 Certificate Verification and Web Counselling from the below sections. You may also find the TS ECET Counselling Dates 2020 for every category and rank wise @ tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET Counselling Process 2020 – tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET Exam conducted by the JNTUH on behalf of Telangana State Council of Secondary Education. The Telangana ECET Exam is for those Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) who want to study B.Tech Degree. These are also called as Lateral Entries. The Candidates already checked results & waiting to attend the TS ECET 2020 Counselling.
Every year JNTUH conducting TS Engineering Common Entrance Test in the month of 2nd May 2020. The ECET results are announced by the officials. After the results, the qualified candidates can check for the TS ECET Counselling process details. Here we have provided detailed information regarding the Mock and Web Counselling. So, the candidates who want to attend the TS ECET Counselling 2020 can check for more details from this article.
Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling
The Candidates can check the below Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test Mock Counselling process before attending the Counselling.
Step 1: Registration Process for Certificate Verification
- The Candidates who are attending for Certification Verification should check Rank wise carefully from the helpline centers and date.
- Then you have to attend the Counselling. There you have to submit your Rank Card to the officer at the entrance.
- Later pay the Counselling fee and take the receipt generated by the computer.
- Then you have to take the Registration-Cum-Verification form, and see whether the phone number is printed correctly or not.
- After that mention your Hall ticket number, Mobile number, and Personal Details in the registered book they provided.
- Later, again go to the Counselling hall for your Rank announcement.
Step 2: The Process for verification of Certificates
- In the Hall, they will announce the Counselling number wise. So, if you hear your Counselling number, then your Certificates will be verified by the officers.
- And then you have to submit your original certificates with two attached photocopies of it.
- Also, you should submit your caste certificate if you belong to SC, ST, and OBC.
- Then the officer will give a printout receipt of certificates. Later you collect the manual option form and leave the Counselling hall.
- Registration Fee receipt will contain the registration ID and Password. So, keep the receipt safe to keep web options during web counselling.
Telangana ECET Web Counselling Procedure
The Below procedure to be followed by the B.Sc (Mathematics) holders and diploma holders to complete the TS ECET Web Counselling.
- While Attending Web counselling the candidates must have to complete their Certificate Verification Process.
- Then enter the URL through the Internet. you will get the links to courses, helpline centres.
- Perform the web options and you can select the college that you want to study.
- Submit it. Then the Allotment will give by the JNTU Hyderabad.
- Lastly, you will get allotment order details SMS to your registered Mobile number from the allotted college.
The above-mentioned Web Counselling procedure is mainly for Diploma and B.Sc Degree holders.