AP ECET Counselling Procedure available on this page. Check the AP ECET Counselling Dates 2018 details from here. Get the AP ECET Web Counselling 2018, Certificate Verification and other procedure from the below sections. Also, check AP ECET 2nd Counselling details here. For other any other issues refer the Eamcet Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is apecet.nic.in
|AP ECET 1st Counselling Schedule: 09th to 11th July 2018.|
ECET Exam Overview
AP ECET Counselling Procedure 2018 – apecet.nic.in
The Engineering Common Entrance Test Conducted by the JNTU Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Secondary Education. The candidates who had completed their Diploma have attended the AP ECET Exam. And they have completed and waiting to Know the Counselling dates to attend the Counselling. The AP Engineering Entrance test conducted in the month of May and ECET Results also released in the same month.
There is a chance that the ECET Counselling will Start from 29th June 2018. The AP Engineering Common Entrance Test is for the candidates who completed their diploma and are willing to study B.Tech. For those applicants, ECET Exam is very useful. The Applicants who are willing to attend the AP ECET Counselling have to check their Rank Details carefully before the Counselling. Along with you have to check the Complete AP ECET Counselling Procedure from here.
AP ECET Counselling Dates 2018 – AP ECET Web Counselling – apecet.nic.in
|Name of Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.|
|Name University||Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Anathapuramu.|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test.|
|Date of Exam||03 May 2018.|
|Type of Test||Online.|
|Result date||10 May 2018.|
|Counselling Schedule||09th to 11th July 2018.|
AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling process
The Candidates who are attending for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Counselling Should follow the below steps.
Step1: Registration for the Certificate Verification
- Firstly, find your Rank-wise carefully from the Helpline Centers and date. Then attend the Counselling.
- There you have to submit your Rank Card to the officer at the entrance.
- Then listen to an announcement, pay the application fee and obtain receipt & write your Mobile number.
- After that, you have to take the Registration-Cum-Verification form, from the Computer and see whether the phone number is printed correctly or not.
- And mention your hall ticket number, personal Details, and Mobile number in the registration book. Later go back to the Counselling room & wait for your rank announcement.
Step 2: Process for Certificate Verification
- After listening to the announcement, wait for your Counselling Number. When you hear your number, then go for Certification Verification.
- There the officer will verify your original certificates like Marks Memo, Rank Card, Income Certificate, Hall Ticket, And Caste Certificate if candidates belonging to the OBC, ST, and SC.
- Then you will be given a printout of receipt Certificates. Later collect your manual option form and leave the hall.
- The Registration Fee receipt will contain the registration ID and Password.So, keep the receipt safe to keep web options.
AP ECET Processing Fee Online Payment Procedure
Candidates should pay the AP ECET Processing Fee before attending the Certificate Verification process. In the event of a transaction, failure amount will be credited back to your account after two working days.
- First of all, visit the official website apecet.nic.in
- Now, click on the Processing Fee Payment Online.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Rank Card.
- Click on Pay Fee Online.
- You can select the mode of payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Once payment is a success, click on the Print Button.
- Take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
Andhra Pradesh ECET Web Counselling Process
The following procedure should follow the Diploma candidates who want to attend the AP ECET Web Counselling.
- Before attending the Web Counselling, the Candidates must complete their Certificate Verification Process.
- Afterwards, enter URL through the Internet, you will find the links to College profile, courses, Helpline Centers, etc.,
- Later perform the web options and select the college that you want to study.
- Then Submit it. The Allotment will give by the JNTUA.
- Finally, you will get allotment order details SMS to your registered phone number sent from the allotted college.
Therefore, it is the AP ECET Counselling Procedure to be followed by the Candidates who want to attend the ECET Counselling.