The AP ECET Eligibility Criteria are provided on this page. ECET stands for Engineering Common Entrance Test. The ECET exam is to fill the lateral entry seats of engineering courses. The interested candidate can apply for ECET exam 2018 to fill the vacancies of B.Tech, B.Pharm courses. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher Education, JNTU Anantapur released AP ECET Notification 2018. The interested candidates can get admission to the professional courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharm with this Andhra Pradesh ECET exam. For diploma and degree holders, ECET is an excellent opportunity to get admission in 2nd year of Engineering courses of different colleges of AP.
ECET Exam Overview
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Engineering Common Entrance Test is specifically for degree and diploma holders. The nationality, education qualification and age limit will come into the category of AP ECET eligibility criteria. The interested candidate can check the details of Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 eligibility criteria on our page. Applicants who satisfy the below eligibility can apply for Andhra Pradesh ECET exam. You can find the detailed information about AP ECET eligibility on the official website.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Anantapur conducts the AP ECET exam 2018. Every year the admissions into Engineering courses of Andhra Pradesh state is initiated by JNTUA. Every year in the month of March the JNTUA will release the AP ECET Notification 2018. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur is located in the Andhra Pradesh State.
For over four decades, the JNTUA is providing quality education for young students. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTU Anantapur releases the Engineering Common Entrance Test. With the ECET exam, the JNTUA is filling the admissions of Lateral entry B.Tech and B.Pharm courses of Andhra Pradesh. The details like AP ECET eligibility, important dates, application fee etc are available in the ECET Notification.
ECET Eligibility – Education Qualification, Age Limit
- For AP ECET 2018 exam, the candidate should belong to Indian nationality.
- The appearing candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local and non-local requirements of government.
Education Qualifications for APECET Exam
The education qualification differs depending upon the courses. So, check the education qualification for AP ECET below.
- The candidate must possess a diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the state board of technical education of AP. or
- A 3-year B.Sc degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group from the recognized university or institution in the state of AP.
- The candidates who completed the practical training and are currently pursuing diploma course are eligible.
- Aspirants must pass the Diploma with 45% marks in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc degree.
Age Limits for Andhra Pradesh ECET 2017
- Minimum Age: The candidate should possess a minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age: 22 years for general category and 25 years for reservation candidates.