TS ECET Required Documents list is available here. Check TS Engineering Common Entrance Test necessary Certificates to attend for counseling. The applicants who qualified in Telangana State ECET exam can attend for the certificate verification.
ECET Exam Overview
- 1 TS ECET Required Documents 2017 – tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET Required Documents 2017 – tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET is only for the Diploma and B.Sc students. Aspirants who completed their B.Sc Degree and Diploma are eligible for the TS ECET exam. The applicants who qualified in the TS ECET exam can attend for the Counselling. For attending certificate verification the applicants have to gather the necessary documents. We had given the TS ECET Required Documents list in the below sections. So, while going for certificate verification the applicants have to carry the mentioned documents list with them. The interested candidates had applied and sent their online applications for JNTU Hyderabad.
Before the exam, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University released admit cards for the applied candidates. The willing students downloaded the admit cards for attending the TS Engineering Common Entrance Test exam. The JNTUH successfully conducted TS ECET exam on scheduled dates. Many students attended the Telangana State ECET Exam. Now it’s time for the Telangana ECET Certificate verification and Counseling. Therefore, the applicants who are qualified in the TSECET exam can attend the counseling along with the required documents.
Telangana ECET Certificate Verification
The Board of Telangana issued a Notification for the students who qualified in ECET examination. The JNTU H, going to conduct TS ECET certificate verification and counseling on scheduled dates. All the people who qualified for ECET examination in Telangana State can attend the counseling. While going for the TS ECET Certificate verification, the applicants have to take the below certificates compulsory. Without the documents, you cannot attend for counseling and certificate verification. For more details, you can also refer official Website.
Necessary Documents for TS Engineering Common Entrance Test
The applicants have to check that they have all the below certificates or not. Attend the TS ECET Counseling with the below documents.
- TS ECET 2017 Rank Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in the case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- TS ECET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ National Cadet Crops (NCC)/ Sports and Games/ Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of a candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Essential Documents for Telangana ECET Counselling – PH/ CAP/ NCC Students
Special category candidates can check this section for complete information about the Required documents list for TS ECET 2017 Counselling. Categories such as PH/ NCC/ CAP students need to carry some extra documents along with the above certificates.
For PH candidates
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible for TS ECET exam.
- A Certificate which is given by Direct Medical Officer.
- Service certificate.
- Identity card.
- If in the case of Service men discharge book.
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer gives a certificate.
- When joining in the service, the applicants should record permanent address or Home Town in the service register under CAP category.
The applicants have to submit original certificates provided by competent authorities.
The applicants have to submit all the original certificates with 2 xerox copies at the time of the TS ECET Counseling and certificate verification.