AP ECET Application Form Available here. Aspirants who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 can obtain the application process. Candidates can also attain the APECET Online Applications along with the process. Applicants must submit the AP ECET Application Forms on or before the last date. The Online Applications for the AP EAMCET 2018 are available from February 2018 to March 2018 on the official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
ECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ECET Application Form 2018
- 1.1 AP ECET Notification 2018-19
- 1.2 AP ECET 2018-19 Online Application Details
- 1.3 How to Apply For AP ECET 2018?
- 1.4 AP ECET Registration 2018 – AP ECET Application Form
- 1.5 Corrections in Andhra Pradesh ECET Application
- 1.6 AP ECET Application Form 2018 Important Dates
AP ECET Application Form 2018
Apply Online for AP ECET 2018. Here are the detail steps of filling the AP ECET application form. The Engineering Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. To apply online for the AP ECET exam login to the official site. The link for the official site for applying ECET is below. This AP ECET is for Diploma Holders and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders for lateral admission in B.E and B.Tech courses.
Most of the candidates are waiting for the AP ECET 2018 Notification. For those students, JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE has released the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test for the year 2018. So the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the APECET 2018 exam can check the details of APECET Online application in the following sections of this page. Here we have provided the complete details of AP ECET 2018 Online Application. So go through the following sections of the page.
AP ECET Notification 2018-19
JNTUA, i.e., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities, Anathpaur conducts AP ECET. Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted on behalf of APSCHE. The submission of online applications for ECET Andhra Pradesh starts on mid of February. Check AP ECET Eligibility criteria and other conditions to apply for this exam. Applicants can apply online through the official website for the AP ECET 2018 Exam details. Students have to register for attending the exam. Through this AP ECET exam, students can seek admission to lateral admission for second-year regular B.Engg and B.Tech courses in various colleges, institutions or universities.
AP ECET 2018-19 Online Application Details
|Name of University||JNTU, Ananthapuram.|
|Last Date for Application Submission||March 2018.|
|Exam Category||State Level.|
|Date of Exam||May 2018.|
How to Apply For AP ECET 2018?
Candidates who are going to apply for the AP ECET Exam 2018 can check the application process here. It is better to refer the AP ECET Online Application Process to avoid mistakes while filling the application.
AP ECET Application Fee
Every candidate who wants to apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 should have to pay the AP ECET Application Fee. The ECET Fee may change every year or it may depend on the category also.
AP ECET Registration 2018 – AP ECET Application Form
Steps of AP ECET Online Application Process
- Initially, you should log on to the Official Website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Read Instructions carefully. Follow the Step by step process given below.
- ECET 2018 Fee Payment.
- Know your Payment Status.
- Fill AP ECET Application.
- Print APECET Online Application.
AP ECET Fee Payment Process
- After reading Instructions, Click on “Step 1 Fee Payment” in the Home Page.
- There, you will find following window.
- Enter your particulars carefully (As per SSC).
- To apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018, everyone should pay the Application Fee. The AP ECET Application Fee of Rs.557.50/-.
- APECET Application Fee: Rs.500.00/-.
- Processing Fee+Taxes: Rs.57.50/-.
- Once verify the details you filled and click on “Initiate Payment”.
- Look at the different payment modes and choose AP ECET Online Application Fee Payment Mode and
- Pay your Application fee either through AP Online or with your Credit/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking options.
Know your AP ECET Payment Status
Sometimes, the amount may be debited and you may not got the Receipt. This will happen because of Server Issues. In these situations, you can have an option called “Know your Payment Status”. In this step, you will get your AP ECET Application fee payment Status.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number,
- Check / Know your AP ECET Application Fee Payment Status.
Fill AP ECET Application
After successful payment of Application Fee, you can fill your AP ECET Application Form which is Step 3.
- Fill the Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and DOB and click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Enter complete and accurate details and submit the application form.
Print AP ECET Online Application
- Finally, Download the Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form by entering particulars.
- Print the APECET Online Application for future reference.
Corrections in Andhra Pradesh ECET Application
If you have submitted any wrong details or chosen any incorrect option while filling the AP ECET Online Application Form. Don’t worry!!! you have the choice to make corrections in the AP ECET Application Form. For any queries regarding Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form, you send an email to the given address.
Email: [email protected]
The corrections comes under Two Categories: Category 1 & 2. You can’t change the Category 1 type of mistakes, but you can request the APSCHE via email. Items that can be changed by the Candidates during the permitted period i.e., 14th to 16th April 2018.
- Issue/ Corrections
- APECET 2018 Branch change,
- Name of the Candidate,
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth (as per SSC/ Equivalent),
- Photograph, and
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma/Degree).
- Scanned Documents to be sent
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree),
- SSC Mark Memo,
- Scanned Signature,
- Correct Photograph in required jpeg format, and
- Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree).
Category 2 (Change from 14th to 16th April 2018):
- Qualifying Examination,
- Local Area Status,
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing,
- NonMinority/ Minority,
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam,
- Annual Income of the Parents,
- Place of Study,
- STUDY DETAILS,
- Birth State, Birth District,
- Address for Correspondence,
- Mobile Number,
- E-mail id,
- Special Category, and
- Aadhaar Card details.
AP ECET Application Form 2018 Important Dates
|AP ECET 2018 Exam|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||February-2018.|
|Closing date of online application form without late fee||March-2018.|
|Apply Online for ECET 2018 Last Date with Rs.500/- Late fee||March 2018.|
|Submission of AP ECET online application (with late fee Rs.1000/-)||April-2018.|
|Last date for AP ECET application (with late fee Rs.5000/-)||April-2018.|
|Category 2 corrections Date||April 2018.|
|ECET 2018 Exam Date (Online)||May 2018.|
Check AP ECET Exam Important Dates.
Start Exam Preparation: Check Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam Syllabus and also the exam pattern. Click and download the AP ECET Exam Last 5 years Question Papers PDF for free.
Andhra Pradesh APECET 2018 Application Link
Candidates can click on the below link to reach the direct home page where you can able to start your APECET Online Registration, Fee Payment, and Online Application fillup. Start your preparation immediately after submission of Andhra Pradesh ECET Online Application.