AP ECET Application Form Available here. Aspirants who are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh ECET 2017 can obtain the application process. Candidates can also attain the APECET Online Applications along with the process. Applicants must submit the AP ECET Application Forms on or before the last date. The Online Applications for the AP EAMCET 2017 are available from 24th February 2017 to 23rd March 2017 on the official website that is www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet.
ECET Exam Overview
- 1 AP ECET Application Form 2017
- 1.1 AP ECET Notification 2017
- 1.2 AP ECET 2017 Online Application Details
- 1.3 How to Apply For AP ECET 2017?
- 1.4 AP ECET Registration 2017 – AP ECET Application Form
- 1.5 Corrections in Andhra Pradesh ECET Application
- 1.6 AP ECET Application Form 2017 Important Dates
AP ECET Application Form 2017
Apply Online for AP ECET 2017. Here are the detail steps of filling the AP ECET application form. The Engineering Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anathapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. To apply online for the AP ECET exam login to the official site. The link for the official site for applying ECET is below. This AP ECET is for Diploma Holders and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders for lateral admission in B.E and B.Tech courses.
Most of the candidates are waiting for the AP ECET 2017 Notification. For those students, JNTUA on behalf of APSCHE has released the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test for the year 2017. So the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the APECET 2017 exam can check the details of APECET Online application in the following sections of this page. Here we have provided the complete details of AP ECET 2017 Online Application. So go through the following sections of the page.
AP ECET Notification 2017
JNTUA, i.e., Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities, Anathpaur conducts AP ECET. Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted on behalf of APSCHE. The submission of online applications for ECET Andhra Pradesh starts on mid of February. Check AP ECET Eligibility criteria and other conditions to apply for this exam. Applicants can apply online through the official website for the AP ECET 2017 Exam details. Students have to register for attending the exam. Through this AP ECET exam, students can seek admission to lateral admission for second-year regular B.Engg and B.Tech courses in various colleges, institutions or universities.
AP ECET 2017 Online Application Details
|Name of University||JNTU, Ananthapuram.|
|Last Date for Application Submission||23rd March 2017.|
|Exam Category||State Level.|
|Date of Exam||3rd May 2017.|
How to Apply For AP ECET 2017?
Candidates who are going to apply for the AP ECET Exam 2017 can check the application process here. It is better to refer the AP ECET Online Application Process to avoid mistakes while filling the application.
AP ECET Application Fee
Every candidate who wants to apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017 should have to pay the AP ECET Application Fee. The ECET Fee may change every year or it may depend on the category also.
AP ECET Registration 2017 – AP ECET Application Form
Steps of AP ECET Online Application Process
- Initially, you should log on to the Official Website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Read Instructions carefully. Follow the Step by step process given below.
- ECET 2017 Fee Payment.
- Know your Payment Status.
- Fill AP ECET Application.
- Print APECET Online Application.
AP ECET Fee Payment Process
- After reading Instructions, Click on “Step 1 Fee Payment” in the Home Page.
- There, you will find following window.
- Enter your particulars carefully (As per SSC).
- To apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017, everyone should pay the Application Fee. The AP ECET Application Fee of Rs.557.50/-.
- APECET Application Fee: Rs.500.00/-.
- Processing Fee+Taxes: Rs.57.50/-.
- Once verify the details you filled and click on “Initiate Payment”.
- Look at the different payment modes and choose AP ECET Online Application Fee Payment Mode and
- Pay your Application fee either through AP Online or with your Credit/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking options.
Know your AP ECET Payment Status
Sometimes, the amount may be debited and you may not got the Receipt. This will happen because of Server Issues. In these situations, you can have an option called “Know your Payment Status”. In this step, you will get your AP ECET Application fee payment Status.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number,
- Check / Know your AP ECET Application Fee Payment Status.
Fill AP ECET Application
After successful payment of Application Fee, you can fill your AP ECET Application Form which is Step 3.
- Fill the Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and DOB and click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Enter complete and accurate details and submit the application form.
Print AP ECET Online Application
- Finally, Download the Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form by entering particulars.
- Print the APECET Online Application for future reference.
Corrections in Andhra Pradesh ECET Application
If you have submitted any wrong details or chosen any incorrect option while filling the AP ECET Online Application Form. Don’t worry!!! you have the choice to make corrections in the AP ECET Application Form. For any queries regarding Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form, you send an email to the given address.
Email: [email protected]
The corrections comes under Two Categories: Category 1 & 2. You can’t change the Category 1 type of mistakes, but you can request the APSCHE via email. Items that can be changed by the Candidates during the permitted period i.e., 14th to 16th April 2017.
- Issue/ Corrections
- APECET 2017 Branch change,
- Name of the Candidate,
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth (as per SSC/ Equivalent),
- Photograph, and
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma/Degree).
- Scanned Documents to be sent
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree),
- SSC Mark Memo,
- Scanned Signature,
- Correct Photograph in required jpeg format, and
- Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree).
Category 2 (Change from 14th to 16th April 2017):
- Qualifying Examination,
- Local Area Status,
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing,
- NonMinority/ Minority,
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam,
- Annual Income of the Parents,
- Place of Study,
- STUDY DETAILS,
- Birth State, Birth District,
- Address for Correspondence,
- Mobile Number,
- E-mail id,
- Special Category, and
- Aadhaar Card details.
AP ECET Application Form 2017 Important Dates
|AP ECET 2017 Exam|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24th February-2017.|
|Closing date of online application form without late fee||23rd March-2017.|
|Apply Online for ECET 2017 Last Date with Rs.500/- Late fee||30th March 2017.|
|Submission of AP ECET online application (with late fee Rs.1000/-)||6th April-2017.|
|Last date for AP ECET application (with late fee Rs.5000/-)||13th April-2017.|
|Category 2 corrections Date||14th April to 16th April 2017.|
|ECET 2017 Exam Date (Online)||3rd May 2017, 10 AM to 1 PM.|
Check AP ECET Exam Important Dates.
Start Exam Preparation: Check Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam Syllabus and also the exam pattern. Click and downloda the AP ECET Exam Last 5 years Question Papers PDF for free.
Andhra Pradesh APECET 2017 Application Link
Candidates can click on the below link to reach the direct home page where you can able to start your APECET Online Registration, Fee Payment, and Online Application fillup. Start your preparation immediately after submission of Andhra Pradesh ECET Online Application.